Recognized by Corridor Business Journal as one of the “Coolest Places to Work” and one of “Fastest Growing Companies” and by the Des Moines Register as one of “Iowa’s Top Workplaces” for the past four consecutive years, Innovative Software Engineering, LLC. (ISE) is looking for a results-oriented and achievement-driven professional Inside Sales Support Specialist to join their ISE Fleet Services team.
ISE Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
This position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
This position is part of the direct sales team, which is responsible for meeting sales targets through executing the sales process directly with end user fleets in the trucking and motor coach industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate a high level of sales activity including calls, e-mails, and introductory presentations to prospective customers to source and qualify new sales opportunities
- Execute all phases of the sales process, including prospecting, discovery, use of web tools for meetings and demonstrations, closing, etc. for designated account profile
- Collaborate with Account Executives in the management of their territories and execution of their strategic and tactical initiatives
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations in a professional and effective manner
- Act as the first line of response to inbound inquiries
- Route qualified opportunities to Account Executive’s for further development
- Maintain and leverage working knowledge of regulatory requirements for the transportation industry
- Collaborate with Marketing, client support, and others to optimize results
- Identify new areas for growth and propose relevant programs and initiatives
- Provide feedback and reporting to management, including Salesforce.com activities and pipeline
- Work closely with extended team to execute sales closure and positive customer experience
- Maintain and extend the reputation for integrity and quality held by ISE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field from four-year college or university preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a collaborative, accelerating sales organization with proven success in an inside sales/business development role
- Transportation experience preferred with further preference to candidates holding regulatory compliance and fleet safety expertise
- Ability to deliver strong presentations and demos in a professional and impactful manner
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, various browsers and other desktop applications
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply now via the Trimble application form.