Whether it’s mobile app development, big data or a project coding in Java or C#, our engineers work in teams that use Agile to keep up in a fast-paced technology environment. At ISE, our software engineers work on diverse projects using a variety of software languages. We look for people who want to expand their knowledge by learning new and emerging technologies.
You will have the opportunity to analyze user needs and develop solutions for clients from a wide range of industries including communications, education, telematics, transportation and health care. We are looking for process and detail oriented Software Engineers with strong communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies. If that describes you, take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Analyzing user needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
Education/Experience (any combination of the following):
- C, C++, C# and/or .Net technologies
- Strong Java experience, Scala experience a plus
- Big Data – experience with Hadoop, including HDFS, MapReduce, Sqoop, Oozie and Hive
- Spring Framework experience including Spring Integration
- Cloud experience (Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Some travel required
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply Now.
Position Posting Date: 01/04/2017