Recognized by Corridor Business Journal as one of the “Coolest Places to Work” and one of “Fastest Growing Companies” and by the Des Moines Register as one of “Iowa’s Top Workplaces” for the past four consecutive years, Innovative Software Engineering, LLC. (ISE) is looking for a results-oriented and achievement-driven professional Inside Customer Support Representative to join their ISE Fleet Services team.
ISE Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
This position, as part of the Client Services team, strategically maintains and develops relationships with customers. The Client Support Representative represents the entire range of the company products and services to assigned customers, while leading and being responsible for the customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help on-board new clients and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively and regularly assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Build and maintain strong, customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Receive incoming phone calls and emails and process the requests with a focus on delivering high quality customer support for our products and services
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Bi-lingual fluent in Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, various browsers and other desktop applications
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
- Travel as required to support the client’s needs
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply now via the Trimble application form.