Recognized by Corridor Business Journal as one of the “Coolest Places to Work”
and one of “Fastest Growing Companies”
and by the Des Moines Register as one of “Iowa’s Top Workplaces”
for the past four consecutive years, Innovative Software Engineering, LLC. (ISE) is looking for a results-oriented and achievement-driven professional Director of Business Development
to join their ISE Fleet Services team.
ISE Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
This position, as part of the management team, is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing and implements the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each
- Performs market research and analysis
- Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current with the latest trends in the industry
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development
- Manages specific corporate programs
- Develops brochures or other print or electronic ads to market corporate services
- Is responsible for sales recruitment and orientation
- Prepares marketing campaigns for new employees coming on-board
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior
- Assists in planning of any event that highlights corporate services
- Performs public speaking to industry organizations and committees
- Directing team members in meeting client and company objectives
- Managing client expectations
- Building and managing teams
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote new and existing products as needed
- Exercises commercial judgment with the proven ability to balance growth, retention and profitability business goals against operational constraints and risk
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records
- Maintains relationships with current clients and ensures that the client’s needs are being met within the scope of the realistic business analysis
- Helps in the development and management key strategic partnerships
- Ensures all established costs and quality, commitments are met
- Assists with new business opportunities, including identification of organic growth within existing accounts, development of proposals, and development of new business presentations
- Maintains records in CRM (Salesforce) software on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field from four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum five years managing sales teams and/or over 10 years of sales activity experience.
- Experience in transportation is preferred.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply Now.
Position Posting Date: 2/5/2016