Whether it’s mobile app development, big data or a project coding in Java or C#, our engineers work in teams that use Agile to keep up in a fast-paced technology environment. At ISE, our software engineers work on diverse projects using a variety of software languages. We look for people who want to expand their knowledge by learning new and emerging technologies.
You will have the opportunity to analyze user needs and develop solutions for clients from a wide range of industries including communications, education, telematics, transportation and health care. We are looking for process and detail oriented Software Engineers with strong communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies. If that describes you, take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity!
The Mobile/Web Practice Lead is directly responsible for the business growth and development of the Mobile and Web Practice. This included Android, iOS and Web solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies technical core competencies for Practice and assesses current team’s abilities in those core competencies
- Defines and executes plan to develop technical core competencies
- Manages team as it relates to growth, performance and team interactions
- Supports Business Development team in defining and refining strategy for growing Practice
- Facilitates meetings with customers to build customer’s awareness and trust in team’s ability to successfully deliver Practice based solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational activities, etc.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Expert Android, iOS developer
- Strong Full Stack developer
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Java/Spring/SpringBoot
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
- Travel as required
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply now via the Trimble application form.