Affordable, easy to use, reliable and FMCSA compliant Electronic Logging Device.
With a rapidly changing regulatory landscape and the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) program focusing more attention than ever on identifying hours-of-service and maintenance violations, you must have confidence in your compliance processes. ISE Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
ISE Fleet Services’ suite of valuable compliance solutions directly affects two very important CSA BASICs:
Of the violations resulting in out-of-service citations over the past five years, the top five in each of those years were related to hours-of-service (HOS) regulations.
- No record of duty status
- False report of duty status
- Driver failing to retain previous 7 days’ logs
- Requiring or permitting a driver to drive after the consecutive duty hour limit
- Requiring or permitting a driver to drive more than the maximum driving limit
These violations can be avoided with the use of ISE Fleet Services’ mDash 4.
- ISE Driver Logs keeps drivers informed of their current availability
- System warns drivers when approaching or exceeding HOS regulation limits
- Graphical representation of log grids on screen assists in expediting roadside inspections
- Prompts for shipments, trailers, etc., enabling drivers to avoid “form and manner” violations
- DVIR makes it easy for drivers to remember and complete required inspections
- Prompts on the mDash 4 reduce the chance of incomplete pre- and post-trip inspection reports
- Noted defects are reported to the back office in real time
- Equipment defects category and detail lists are configurable
- Repairs marked certified through the web application are updated on the mDash 4 in-cab computer
ISE Fleet Services Driver Logs and it’s suite of valuable compliance solutions deliver an all-in-one solution that will help you stay compliant with FMCSA regulations.
Check out our complete fleet services offerings: