eFleetSuite has been designed to be integrated with nearly any new or existing telematics system
The mobile application is hardware agonistic and can be run on a wide variety of Windows and Android fixed displays or mobile devices reporting information to the same web back end. The web application look and feel can be customized to allow a seamless user experience with existing applications.
Mobile hardware deployments have the following characteristics:
- Android deployment options include tablets, ruggedized handhelds and phone form factors connected to a black box via serial cable, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi
- Windows deployments include fixed displays, handhelds and removable devices
- API library allows extensive control of the eFleetSuite application enabling a deep integration with existing applications and seamless driver workflow
- Standard API for integrating with J1939/CAN, J1708, OBDII vehicle interfaces
- Mobile application can be white labeled to provide consistent branding
- Leverages most existing wireless communication mediums eliminating the need for extra wireless costs
Below are representative hardware devices and configurations, all which can communicate to the same back end website.