CORALVILLE, IA (October 11, 2016) — Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) announced that Scott Berry has joined the company as the new Vice President of Professional Services.
“We are excited to bring Scott on board,” said Hass Machlab, ISE President and CEO. “His previous extensive experience with leadership and business development makes him an excellent fit for this position.”
Scott Berry joins ISE’s executive team, along with Mark Schumacher, VP of Innovation Services, and Chris Nelson, VP of Fleet Services. Scott will be responsible for leading ISE’s Professional Services. In this role, he will be responsible for the development of the Professional Services team and the execution of the strategic growth plan to allow ISE to continue to provide state of the art software services to our clients and strategic partners.
“I am thrilled to join the team and I look forward to partnering with our new and existing clients to help them solve their business challenges with ISE’s software engineering expertise,” said Berry.
Prior to joining ISE, Berry held various leadership positions in Sales, Marketing and Channel Management, Program Management, and Business Development with Rockwell Collins, Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley, and Intermec Technologies, now part of Honeywell Scanning and Mobility. He holds a Bachelor of Science in General Engineering with a Secondary Field in Computer Science from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
For more information, contact Scott Berry at email@example.com or 319.545.3453.
About Innovative Software Engineering
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business includes three inter-related divisions:
• Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services including solutions in the areas of Big Data, Mobile App Development, IoT and Cloud, Vehicle Telematics and Engineering Process.
• Innovation Services provides the capability to achieve and sustain short and long-term growth throughout the entire organization. This approach allows ISE to remain focused on enhancing the customer’s experience as they look for technology solutions.
• Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers’ hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- Trimble Acquires ISE to Provide Fleets with Electronic Driver Logs as a Service - June 13, 2017
- ISE and Palo Alto Networks Pair Up to Plan Introductory AWS Events - March 13, 2017
- ISE Reaches Standard Partner Status in AWS Partner Network - February 2, 2017