CORALVILLE, IA (September 22, 2016) — Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) has been awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by The Des Moines Register. This marks the fourth consecutive year ISE has been recognized with the distinction. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few. The awards luncheon was held on September 15, in Des Moines.
“To be a Top Workplace, organizations must meet our strict standards for organizational health. And who better to ask about work life than the people who live the culture every day—the employees,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of WorkplaceDynamics.
ISE was also awarded the Excellence in Technology Award at the second-annual Gazette Business 380 Excellence Awards banquet on September 8, at The Hotel at Kirkwood Center in Cedar Rapids. Nearly 30 companies and organizations were honored in 12 categories for helping fuel the Corridor’s economy as it expands and innovates.
“The key to our success is a happy and valued workforce. We believe in creating a trusting environment where people can learn and grow, collaborate, teach others and create work that is meaningful,” said Kirsten Wennerstrom, ISE Director of Human Resources.
For more information, contact Scott Berry at email@example.com or 319.545.3453.
About Innovative Software Engineering
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business includes three inter-related divisions:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services including solutions in the areas of Big Data, Mobile App Development, IoT and Cloud, Vehicle Telematics and Engineering Process.
- Innovation Services provides the capability to achieve and sustain short and long-term growth throughout the entire organization. This approach allows ISE to remain focused on enhancing the customer’s experience as they look for technology solutions.
- Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers’ hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in operating a safer, more profitable operation.
About Workplace Dynamics, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, WorkplaceDynamics specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. WorkplaceDynamics also provides consulting services to improve employee engagement and organizational health. WorkplaceDynamics is a founding B Corporation member, a coalition of organizations that are leading a global movement to redefine success in business by offering a positive vision of a better way to do business.
About Business 380 Excellence
The Business 380 Business Excellence Awards recognize and honor companies and organizations in the Corridor which have demonstrated impressive achievements in business. Whether it is a specific major project, a brokered sale that came to fruition; the opening of a new headquarters; significant growth in sales, revenue or services; an acquisition or new partnership that will enhance business or productivity; an innovative approach to improve your business; new lines of business, services or outreach programs added; a milestone achieved on a long-term project; a long-standing industry-wide problem overcome; or implementation of a unique idea to benefit our Corridor.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- Helping Build Our Future Through the ISE Coding Garage - October 10, 2017
- UI’s protostudios co-sponsors ISE Coding Garage for local high school students - August 16, 2017
- Trimble Acquires ISE to Provide Fleets with Electronic Driver Logs as a Service - June 13, 2017