Innovative Software Engineering (ISE), a leading software engineering and systems integration firm, has undergone a comprehensive brand strategy review and today officially unveils its new logo and website at www.iseinc.biz (link). The new brand identity reflects ISE’s unique ability to simplify and solve the most complex business problems facing its clients today through innovative solutions designed by business-minded engineers and industry leaders with a passion for excellence and client service.
“It was time for us to pause and reflect on what we hear from our clients about how we differentiate ourselves,” said ISE President and CEO, Hass Machlab, “and take a fresh approach to telling that story.” In addition, the rebranding enables the company to describe significantly expanded capabilities since the original brand was designed with ISE’s founding in 2002. The new brand identity personifies ISE’s continuous drive toward innovation and excellence in the fast changing IT industry.
The brand strategy project was led by Boston-based Aloft Group, and the process included a comprehensive listening exercise with clients and ISE employees alike. This 360-degree perspective is summarized within ISE’s key points of distinction as a leading products and services company:
- Employing top-talent engineers who are not only strong technologists, but who also bring a business perspective to every challenge
- Creating intuitive, end-to-end system solutions that simplify and solve even the most complex business problems
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience
Much of ISE’s growth and expansion has occurred in recent years as it has doubled in size since 2012. The rebranding announcement follows recent ISE news about rounding out its executive team and description of a broad set of products and services across its three business units:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services including solutions in the areas of Big Data, Mobile App Development, Vehicle Telematics and Engineering Process.
- Compliance Services provides ISE’s proprietary vehicle telematics solution, eFleetSuite, to transportation industry service providers globally and includes robust safety & compliance applications such as electronic driver logs.
- Fleet Services leverages eFleetSuite to provide an end-to-end safety-focused solution geared toward satisfying the needs of commercial fleet customers and partners throughout North America.
“The rebranding has been a tremendous process for us to go through, and it will enable us to take the company to the next level,” said Mark Schumacher, Vice President of Business Development for ISE’s Compliance Services, from his office in Chicago. “We expect to aggressively expand our presence in the commercial motor vehicle products marketplace,” said Vice President of ISE’s Fleet Services’ Chris Nelson, who is based out of his office in Atlanta. Due to its expansion in these product areas, ISE is hiring for engineering and customer support positions at ISE headquarters in Coralville, Iowa, in addition to sales and marketing positions which could be based in Iowa or elsewhere nationwide.
ISE expects to maintain its growth in professional services and is continuously hiring software engineers with skills in all areas including Big Data and Mobile App Development. “In addition to helping us articulate our products and services capabilities, the rebranding has also enabled us to tell about ISE being a tremendous place to work,” said Joe Barry, Vice President of ISE’s Professional Services based in Coralville. To give the website a more personable feel, photos of current employees are included throughout the new website.
Over the coming months ISE will be extending its marketing activity through social media and blogging. ISE’s Fleet Services has already had a large impact in Facebook thanks to its partnership with Iowa City based Sculpt.
About Innovative Software Engineering and ISE Fleet Services:
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE specializes in mobile application development, vehicle telematics, big data solutions, and custom software tailored to the unique needs of its clients. Customers come from a wide range of industries including transportation, agriculture, education, health care, and communications. ISE Fleet Services leverages ISE’s products and experience, and specializes in end-to-end solutions geared especially to satisfying the safety and compliance demands of its commercial fleet customers in North America.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- Trimble Acquires ISE to Provide Fleets with Electronic Driver Logs as a Service - June 13, 2017
- ISE and Palo Alto Networks Pair Up to Plan Introductory AWS Events - March 13, 2017
- ISE Reaches Standard Partner Status in AWS Partner Network - February 2, 2017