Innovative Software Engineering (ISE), a leading software engineering and system integration firm, incorporates the Agile software development methodology in all of its projects. Today, ISE announced that nearly every person in the company is receiving a Certified ScrumMaster® certification through the Scrum Alliance®. Additionally, several of their team members have received the Agile Coaching and Agile Team Facilitation certifications through the International Consortium for Agile.
Dedicated to providing high quality products and services with their clients involved every step of the way, ISE utilizes Agile as a way of thinking. Among other things, the Agile process enables the frequent delivery of value, adaptation to change, sustainable collaboration, and continuous improvement. Many methodologies fall under the Agile umbrella including Scrum, a framework for developing and sustaining complex products.
Certifications within ISE include:
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
“For several years, we have applied the Agile and Scrum methodologies across ISE and with our partners with great success”, said Hass Machlab, President and CEO of ISE. “With this ongoing expansion of our knowledge, education and certifications, we strive to continue to provide an even higher level of service for our clients.”
In addition to Big Data, Mobile Applications, Vehicle Telematics, ISE’s suite of professional services includes Agile / Scrum coaching and support to assist not only in the design and development of a client’s software applications, but in enhancing the client organization’s in-house software development capabilities. Companies can leverage ISE’s expertise in software development practices to take their own teams to the next level.
About Innovative Software Engineering:
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business is segmented into three divisions, each focused on an aspect of the company:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services including solutions in the areas of Big Data, Mobile App Development, Vehicle Telematics and Engineering Process.
- Compliance Services provides ISE’s proprietary vehicle telematics solution, eFleetSuite, to transportation industry service providers globally and includes robust safety & compliance applications such as electronic driver logs.
- Fleet Services leverages eFleetSuite to provide an end-to-end safety-focused solution geared toward satisfying the needs of commercial fleet customers and partners throughout North America.
More information about ISE is available on their website at: www.iseinc.biz.
Certified ScrumMaster® is a certification mark of Scrum Alliance, Inc. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- Helping Build Our Future Through the ISE Coding Garage - October 10, 2017
- UI’s protostudios co-sponsors ISE Coding Garage for local high school students - August 16, 2017
- Trimble Acquires ISE to Provide Fleets with Electronic Driver Logs as a Service - June 13, 2017