CORALVILLE, IA (February 2, 2017) — Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) has recently been recognized as a Standard Consulting Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). APN Consulting Partners are professional services firms that help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate and manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
ISE has demonstrated a commitment to, and expertise in, the AWS platform through a combination of customer references, staff certifications, and training programs earning the Standard Partner designation. ISE and its clients will benefit from access to additional AWS support and training resources. As an APN Standard Consulting Partner, ISE will begin pursuing an AWS Competency, providing additional expertise and value to its client base.
“ISE has been doing development on the AWS platform for many years, and has successfully helped enterprise level customers migrate extensive workloads from on-premises infrastructures to the AWS cloud. We are delighted to join the AWS Partner Network and further our commitment to this outstanding platform.” Tami Pierson, ISE Sale Executive.
About Innovative Software Engineering
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business includes three inter-related divisions:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services, including IoT / Telematics, Big Data, Cloud, Mobile App Development, and Agile Consulting.
- Innovation Services provides the capability to achieve and sustain short and long-term growth throughout the entire organization. This approach allows ISE to remain focused on enhancing the customer’s experience as they look for technology solutions.
- Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers’ hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in a safer, more profitable operation.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- Helping Build Our Future Through the ISE Coding Garage - October 10, 2017
- UI’s protostudios co-sponsors ISE Coding Garage for local high school students - August 16, 2017
- Trimble Acquires ISE to Provide Fleets with Electronic Driver Logs as a Service - June 13, 2017