Do great work, in a great work environment.
Of course we have all the standard perks, including Medical and Dental benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, employer paid long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off to start AND a winter shutdown. But here are some of the things that truly make ISE a cool place to work:
- A formalized growth and development program – we are dedicated to ongoing learning.
- Accommodating work schedules – hey, if something comes up just let us know!
- Commitment to work/life balance – your personal life matters, too.
- A casual, relaxed environment – we aren’t a suit-and-tie kind of place.
- ISE Ping Pong Table – it can get a bit competitive at times!
- Regular, unscheduled Nerf battles – duck!
- Company outings to baseball and hockey games – we like to have fun together even outside of work.
- Parking lot BBQs and bags tournaments – what better way to celebrate summer?
- Employee-led Philanthropy, Lunch and Learn, Culture, and Internship Committees – ensuring that ISE is a top workplace.
- And we even have a Fun Committee that is always up to something – think chili Cook Offs, “Pi”e Day, Bike-to-Work events, etc.